1) provide a theoretical foundation for leverage points and associated enabling conditions that hold potential for the design of transformative pathways;
2) develop a roadmap to support practitioners in developing a ‘safe and just operating space;
3) develop an empirically-grounded policy-oriented framework and recommendations for enabling and navigating transformative pathways.
1) develop multi-scalar Science-policy-practitioner Labs across Europe;
2) co-design of transformative pathways with a broad range of stakeholders from science, policy and practice;
3) apply Fuzzy Cognitive Mapping and participatory systems mapping, building on and advancing the current baseline of traditionally applied transdisciplinary futures approaches.
1) provide a model-based synthesis of socio-economic and environmental consequences of Europe/global scenario-based pathways that consider leverage points and enabling conditions that hold potential for transformative change.
1) analyse opportunities for unleashing intentional positive societal feedback loops that could play an important role in adapting and/or mitigating climate change and reversing biodiversity loss;
2) draws insights from case studies, and addresses a key knowledge gap in contextualising socio-economic social tipping interventions.
1) provide a distinct identity of the project and its services through branding, visualisation, project website and elaborated dissemination and communication strategy;
2) ensure that TRANSPATH activities engage relevant stakeholders effectively to connect local contexts and learning to EU level agents of change;
3) make the project results accessible to a broad range of target audiences from society, policy, private sector and research, thereby ensuring their effective use for societal, political, or other purposes.
1) ensure successful coordination and implementation of all TRANSPATH activities;
2) set up an effective infrastructure for the governance of the Consortium and a clear decision-making flow;
3) set up and maintain adequate communication within the WP leaders.